Friday, November 27, 2009

What is The Man's Diet?

First of all, I'm not a health expert.  Just a pudgy middle-aged man.

A few years ago, my doctor casually mentioned his diet advice for me:

1. Eat Breakfast

2. Take B vitamins

3,  Be Smart.  Don't order the double cheeseburger, get the chicken sandwich.  Don't eat second helpings.  Just be smart about your diet.

Over the years, I've largely ignored that advice.  But last year, after intestinal surgery, I thought about that advice often.  It makes sense.  Men can lose weight easier than women, it's biological.  By simply following these three 'rules', you can be healthier.  

I'll be updating frequently with tips that will help you stay on track.  I'll include easy breakfast ideas, facts about vitamins, and lots of ideas to help you Be Smart.

I encourage your feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment